Lister offers a wide range of payment methods for our tenants. Your monthly rent is due on the 1st of the month for that month.
We can accept more frequent payments by arrangement – please speak to Julie or Mark at the Lister office. The rent is reviewed once a year each April.
You can pay using the following methods
The easiest and most flexible way of paying your rent. Please contact the Lister office to set this up. We need at least 14 days notice to set this up.
Similar to a Direct Debit but you would need to write to your bank each year to alter the rent paid each April. Forms available at the Lister office.
We have a debit card machine at the Lister office – quick and easy. We can also take debit card payments over the telephone between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday – Friday. We do not accept payments by credit card.
By bank transfer
You can make a bank transfer to our bank from your on-line internet bank account. This can be done 24/7. Contact the Lister office for our bank details.
You can pay via allpay using a Lister allpay swipe-card. Please order a card at the Lister office.
Once you have it you can pay by the following methods:
- at the Post Office with cash, cheque or debit card.
- at a Pay Point – Max £200 per transaction (you can make two payments to pay more than £200).
- with the allpay mobile phone app – visit
- on-line at AllPayments.net
- over the telephone 24/7 on the allpay automated service on 0844 557 8321. You need your Lister allpay card and debit card.
To the office in person or in our letterbox.
To the office in person. Do not leave cash in our letterbox.
By housing benefit direct
You can get your HB paid direct to us. Ask at the office.