The Management Committee comprise tenants who are elected at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) at the end of June each year.
There must be a minimum of 7 people on the Committee and a maximum of 15 (including any co-optees). At the first meeting of the Committee (in July) after the AGM, the Committee elects from within its number, a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer (the Honorary Officers/Office-Bearers).
The powers of the Co-operative, the Management Committee and other such matters are set out in the Rules of the Co-operative. See our webpage Who regulates us? for more information.
The minutes of the Management Committee are published monthly by Lister – click MC Minutes here or visit our ‘Get involved’ page.
The Committee has the power to co-opt individuals (who need not be tenants/members) onto the Committee, though Lister has never Co-opted a non-tenant to date.
The current Management Committee for 2019-20 has 13 members and is as follows:
- Louise Alexander – [On committee since 2010; Chairperson since July 2015]
- Colleen Littlewood – [On committee since 1991; Secretary since July 2018]
- Angus McDonald – [On committee since 1996; Treasurer since July 2002]
- Jean-Luc Addams [On committee since 1994]
- Lucy Bald (On committee since 2019)
- Susan Baxter (On committee since 2019)
- Carol Goodwin [On committee since 2008]
- Michele Gunn [On committee since 2016]
- Jacquie Leith [On committee since 2015]
- Jennifer McCuaig [On committee since 2004]
- Maureen Midgley [On committee since 2019]
- Jennie Renton [On committee since 2013]
- Detelina Todorova [On committee since 2019]
Nicolas Salicis [On committee since 2019] Resigned Jan 2020